How Volume Loss In The Face Occurs & How To Gain Volume
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF FACIAL VOLUME LOSS?
Facial volume loss is caused partly by the breakdown of proteins such as collagen that provide structure to your skin. Usually, this is directly occurring as we age. Our balance of fat changes over time, making people lose fat in some areas and gain it in others. Botox injections, lip filler injection, and our range of treatment options are ready to make you feel like your most glamorous self.
Which facial areas can suffer from volume loss?
You can see the following facial areas be affected by volume loss:
- Flattening or sagging cheeks
- Chin recession
- Smile lines
- Double Chin
- Hollowing in eye sockets
- Loose skin in jawline
- Thinning lips
- Thinner skin with less elasticity
- Eyebrow bones are more visible
- Older / heavier appearance
Dermal fillers can help treat and increase facial volume
Dermal fillers are great for increasing facial volume, plumping lips, and shaping your face. Clients see results immediately, and then consistent improvement in results up to 2 to 3 weeks later as the filler fully settles. Results typically last for 6 to 8 months, at which point touch-ups are recommended. There is no right or wrong time to start dermal injections, and we custom-tailor our approach for every new client.
Book your dermal filler consultation today and see which services are right for you
Dermal fillers are the perfect solution for our clients that are wanting to create a facial lift to make them feel more confident. Dermal filler treatments are performed over several sessions on target areas of the face and neck to ensure that the target areas are all accounted for. View our dermal filler pricing and schedule a consult today to get more filler options from our experienced and medical licensed injectors.
How to schedule your consultation
1. Once your inquiry is submitted, we will review your information immediately.
2. If you have any questions or concerns you’d like to discuss before your appointment, please let us know on your intake form and we will call you before your scheduled appointment.
3. You’ll receive text message reminders about your appointment date and time. We can’t wait to see you!