Glastonbury's Best Medspa for Botox Injections & Lip Fillers
Look and feel your best every day
Neuromodulators are great for correcting and preventing wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet. Clients see results after just one session, but may also choose to return regularly to maintain their skin’s healthy and youthful glow. Anti-aging, shaping, and minor corrections with neuromodulator injections have never been safer and easier!
• Results typically appear after 2 to 5 days
• Results typically last for 4 months
• Create tighter & smoother skin
Lip & Facial Fillers
Correct volume loss, add dimension, and get face shaping without surgery using injections! Lip fillers and dermal fillers are some of our most popular services, and leave clients with incredible, natural-looking results.
• Results appear immediately and continue improving for up to 3 weeks
• Results typically last for 6 to 8 months
• Add volume, erase fine lines, and shape your face!
Facial Treatments & Skincare
Book a specialty facial or sign up for our skincare memberships and save on year-long skincare! Our specialty facials include the Hydrafacial, PRX-T33 Biofacial, IPL Photofacial, and offer enhancements specific to your needs. Want to save? Grab a skincare membership for discounted packages!
• Choose the facial and enhancements that suit your skin
• Grab take-home products for longer-lasting results
• Become a skincare member and save!
Why Choose Touch of Glamour?
Since 2017, it’s been our personal mission to create a space where health and beauty intersect, and my clients can finally feel like they’re getting the results they want through an honest and collaborative treatment process.
It’s our promise to you that when you walk in our doors, you’ll know you’re in good hands. At Touch of Glamour, we believe that beauty is an experience, and we’re dedicated to treating you like the VIP that you are.
- Registered APRN
- Licensed Neuromodulator & Dermal Filler injectors
- 5-star Google rated MedSpa in Glastonbury, CT!
How To schedule A Free Consultation
1. Once your inquiry is submitted, we will review your information immediately.
2. If you have any questions or concerns you’d like to discuss before your appointment, please let us know on your intake form and we will call you before your scheduled appointment.
3. You’ll receive text message reminders about your appointment date and time. We can’t wait to see you!